Stochastic dominance with pair-wise risk aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jokung, Octave, 2011. "Risk apportionment via bivariate stochastic dominance," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 448-452.
- Finkelshtain, Israel & Kella, Offer & Scarsini, Marco, 1999. "On risk aversion with two risks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 239-250, March.
- Marta Cardin & Elisa Pagani, 2008. "Some proposals about multivariate risk measurement," Working Papers 165, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude & Mesfioui, M'hamed, 1999. "A class of bivariate stochastic orderings, with applications in actuarial sciences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 31-50, March.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2014. "Term structure of discount rates under multivariate s-ordered consumption growth," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 14-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Michael Krapp, 2007. "On multiattributive risk aversion: some clarifying results," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 47-63, April.
- Marta_Cardin & Paola_Ferretti, 2004. "Some theory of bivariate risk attitude," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0411009, EconWPA.
- Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R., 1995. "Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 399-415, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.