On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Florenzano Monique, 1982. "On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8217, CEPREMAP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984.
"On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984. "On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong, 1996. "On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-73.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, R. & Yannelis, N. C., 2000. "The Riesz-Kantorovich formula and general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-76, August.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & San Nguyen Van, 2005.
"The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Manh-Hung Nguyen & San Nguyen Van, 2005. "The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194723, HAL.
- E. Allevi & A. Gnudi & I.V. Konnov, 2004. "Generalized Vector Variational Inequalities over Countable Product of Sets," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 155-167, November.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004.
"Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Podczeck, Konrad & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 152-183, July.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Meddeb, Moncef, 1999.
"Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns and infinitely many commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 287-307, April.
- Bonnisseau, J-M & Meddeb, M, 1996. "Existence of Equilibria in Economies with Increasing Returns and Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 96.09, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Anthony Horsley & Timothy Van Zandt & Andrew J Wrobel, 1998. "Berges Maximum Theorem With Two Topologies On The Action Set (Now published in Economics Letters, vol.61 (1999), pp.285-291.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 347, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.