Infrastructure regulatory institutions and their impact: Papers from CCRP, City University Workshop 2006
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Estache & I. Alexander & A. Oliveri, 2001.
"A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/43999, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alexander, Ian & Estache, Antonio & Oliveri, Adele, 2000. "A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Alexander, Ian & Estache, Antonio & Oliveri, Adele, 1999. "A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2151, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & J.L. Guasch & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003.
"Price caps, efficiency pay-offs and infrastructure contract renegotiation in Latin America,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/44100, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Guasch, Jose-Luis & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2003. "Price caps, efficiency payoffs, and infrastructure contract renegotiation in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3129, The World Bank.
- Gutierrez, Luis Hernando, 2003. "The Effect of Endogenous Regulation on Telecommunications Expansion and Efficiency in Latin America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 257-86, May.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2909, The World Bank.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Ramirez, Maria Teresa, 2003. "Institutions, infrastructure, and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 443-477, April.
- Geoff Edwards & Leonard Waverman, 2006. "The Effects of Public Ownership and Regulatory Independence on Regulatory Outcomes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-67, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.