Capital-land substitution in urban housing: A survey of empirical estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2008.
"A productivity model of city crowdedness,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 715-722, March.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004.
"The price and quantity of residential land in the United States,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davis, Morris A. & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "The price and quantity of residential land in the United States," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2595-2620, November.
- Davis, Morris & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2005. "The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 5333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Morris Davis, 2004. "The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States," 2004 Meeting Papers 32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2006.
"The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 241-266, May.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," IDEP Working Papers 0203, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2002.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," NBER Working Papers 8913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Brett Gordon & Holger Sieg, 2010. "A New Approach to Estimating the Production Function for Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 905-24, June.
- David Y. Albouy, 2008.
"The Unequal Geographic Burden of Federal Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
13995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2004. "A simple model of city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 04-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2008. "Consumption amenities and city population density," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 533-552, November.
- McDonald, John F. & Osuji, Clifford I., 1995. "The effect of anticipated transportation improvement on residential land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Athiphat Muthitacharoen & George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Efficiency Costs of Local Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0815, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 1997. "Consistent Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution between Land and Non-Land Inputs in the Production of Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 98-108, July.
- David Albouy & Bryan Stuart, 2014. "Urban Population and Amenities," NBER Working Papers 19919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2006. "Consumption amenities and city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Wang, Fahui & Guldmann, Jean-Michel, 1996. "Simulating urban population density with a gravity-based model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 245-256, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.