Socialist Cities without Land Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2009.
"Local officials as land developers: Urban spatial expansion in China,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 57-64, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2008. "Local Officials as Land Developers: Urban Spatial Expansion in China," Working Papers 6834, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel, 2010. "Population suburbanization in Barcelona, 1991-2005: Is its spatial structure changing?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-132, June.
- Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K., 2005. "Analyzing building-height restrictions: predicted impacts and welfare costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 109-125, March.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Robert M. Buckleyand, Sasha Tsenkova, 2001. "Housing Market Systems In Reforming Socialist Economies: Comparative Indicators Of Performance And Policy," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 257-289, August.
- Buckley, Robert & Cartwright, Kim & Struyk, Raymond & Szymanoski, Edward, 2003. "Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net : the elderly in Moscow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3115, The World Bank.
- Wenjie Wu, 2012. "Spatial Variations in Amenity Values: New Evidence from Beijing, China," SERC Discussion Papers 0113, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Zheng, Siqi & Fu, Yuming & Liu, Hongyu, 2006. "Housing-choice hindrances and urban spatial structure: Evidence from matched location and location-preference data in Chinese cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 535-557, November.
- Luciana Koprencka & Oltiana Muharremi, 2010. "Land Market In Albania: Unresolved Property Ownership Rights," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 6(3), pages 41-44, October.
- Ubarevičienė, Rūta & Burneika, Donatas & van Ham, Maarten, 2012. "Socio-Spatial Transformations, Suburbanisation, and Voting Behaviour in the Vilnius Urban Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rui Wang, 2009. "The Structure of Chinese Urban Land Prices: Estimates from Benchmark Land Price Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 24-38, July.
- Wang, Rui, 2010. "Shaping urban transport policies in China: Will copying foreign policies work?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 147-152, May.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K., 2004. "Analyzing building height restrictions - predicted impacts, welfare costs, and a case study of Bangalore, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3290, The World Bank.
- Anderson, John E., 2001. "Emerging Housing Markets in Moldova," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 419-428, September.
- Fu, Yuming & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2001. "Site Density Restrictions: Measurement and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 404-423, March.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E., 2008. "Land and residential property markets in a booming economy: New evidence from Beijing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 743-757, March.
- Buckley, Robert & Cartwright, Kim & Struyk, Raymond & Szymanoski, Edward, 2003. "Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net for the Moscow elderly: an empirical essay," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 202-223, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.