Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1998. "Suburban Subcenters and Employment Density in Metropolitan Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 157-180, March.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R., 2013. "Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-76.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo & Céline Boiteux-Orain, 2004.
"The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-de-France over 1978-1997,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p59, European Regional Science Association.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & LE GALLO, Julie & BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline, 2004. "The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-De-France over 1978-1997," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012. "Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.