Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Steven Craig & Janet Kohlhase & Adam Perdue, 2014. "Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers," Working Papers 2014-055-59, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R., 2013.
"Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-76.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Joseph B. Nichols & Michael R. Mulhall, 2012. "Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States," Working Papers 35088, American Enterprise Institute.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012. "Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo & Céline Boiteux-Orain, 2004.
"The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-de-France over 1978-1997,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p59, European Regional Science Association.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & LE GALLO, Julie & BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline, 2004. "The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-De-France over 1978-1997," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008.
"Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007. "Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis," MPRA Paper 11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1998. "Suburban Subcenters and Employment Density in Metropolitan Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 157-180, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004089 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.