Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Craig & Janet Kohlhase & Adam Perdue, 2014. "Empirical Polycentricity: The Complex Relationship Between Employment Centers," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston 2014-055-59, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Employment Subcenters and Subsequent Real Estate Development in Suburban Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo & Céline Boiteux-Orain, 2004.
"The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-de-France over 1978-1997,"
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
ersa04p59, European Regional Science Association.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & LE GALLO, Julie & BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline, 2004. "The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-De-France over 1978-1997," LEG - Document de travail - Economie, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne 2004-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004089 is not listed on IDEAS
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1998. "Suburban Subcenters and Employment Density in Metropolitan Chicago," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 157-180, March.
- Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R., 2013.
"Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-76.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Joseph B. Nichols & Michael R. Mulhall, 2012. "Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States," Working Papers, American Enterprise Institute 35088, American Enterprise Institute.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- V.Atilla Oven & Dilek Pekdemir, 2004. "A comparison between office rent determinants of Istanbul and other major metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa04p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012. "Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.