The Influence of Economic Variables on Local House Price Dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2012. "Internet Offer Prices for Flats and Their Determinants: A Cross Section of Large European Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1212, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:wyi:wpaper:002032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Edelstein & Desmond Tsang, 2007. "Dynamic Residential Housing Cycles Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 295-313, October.
- Riddel, Mary, 2004. "Housing-market disequilibrium: an examination of housing-market price and stock dynamics 1967-1998," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 120-135, June.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- John M. Quigley, 1999.
"Real Estate Prices and Economic Cycles,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "Real Estate Prices and Economic Cycles," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt58c6v2kx, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Su Han Chan & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2003. "Pricing Factors in Real Estate Markets: A Simple Preference Based Approach," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 102-120.
- repec:wyi:journl:002167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_07, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Joe Tak-Yun Wong & Eddie Hui & William Seabrooke & John Raftery, 2005. "A study of the Hong Kong property market: housing price expectations," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 757-765.
- Changrong Deng & Yongkai Ma & Yao-Min Chiang, 2009. "The Dynamic Behavior of Chinese Housing Prices," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134.
- Norman Miller & Liang Peng, 2006. "Exploring Metropolitan Housing Price Volatility," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 5-18, August.
- Stan McMillen & Bobur Alimov & Na Li Dawson & Tapas Ray, 2000. "The Economic Impact of the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation Operations on Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2000-08, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Ren, Yu & Xiong, Cong & Yuan, Yufei, 2012. "House price bubbles in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 786-800.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.