Causality in the Suburbanization of Population and Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Manuel Romani Fernandez & Jordi Surinach Caralt & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2002. "A territorial model of commuting in Catalonia, 1986-1996," Working Papers in Economics 77, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"The mechanisms of spatial mismatch,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris & ZENOU Yves, 2007. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0701, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001.
"Decentralized Employment and the Transformation of the American City,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1912, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001. "Decentralized Employment and the Transformation of the American City," NBER Working Papers 8117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2004. "Cities with suburbs: Evidence from India," Working Papers 04/23, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vermeulen, Wouter & van Ommeren, Jos, 2009. "Does land use planning shape regional economies? A simultaneous analysis of housing supply, internal migration and local employment growth in the Netherlands," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 294-310, December.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-083/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Housing supply and the interaction of regional population and employment," CPB Discussion Paper 65, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2007.
"Was Postwar Suburbanization "White Flight"? Evidence from the Black Migration,"
NBER Working Papers
13543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2010. "Was Postwar Suburbanization "White Flight"? Evidence from the Black Migration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 125(1), pages 417-443, February.
- Bayoh, Isaac & Irwin, Elena G. & Haab, Timothy C., 2002. "Flight From Blight Vs. Natural Evolution: Determinats Of Household Residential Location Choice And Suburbanization," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19668, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Commuting in multinodal urban systems: An empirical comparison of three alternative models," ERSA conference papers ersa98p252, European Regional Science Association.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2007. "Density gradients and their determinants: Evidence from India," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 314-344, May.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar, 2009. "Cities with Suburbs: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:1867, eSocialSciences.
- Stefano Magrini & Paul Cheshire, 2006. "Raising Urban Productivity or Attracting People? Different Causes, Different Consequences," Working Papers 2006_24Classification-JEL, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Deitz, Richard, 1998. "A Joint Model of Residential and Employment Location in Urban Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 197-215, September.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2002. "The Reconstruction of the American Urban Landscape in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 8857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serafeim POLYZOS & Dionisios MINETOS & Spyros NIAVIS, 2013. "Driving Factors And Empirical Analysis Of Urban Sprawl In Greece," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 5-29, February.
- Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2012. "Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 147-159.
- Romani, Javier, 1999. "A First Approximation to the Evolution of Commuting in Catalonia, 1986-1996," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa242, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.