Sectoral growth patterns at the metropolitan level: An evaluation of economic development incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonia Deidda & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2003.
"Spatial Externalities and Local Economic Growth,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Marouane ALAYA (GREThA) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA), 2007.
"FDI Promotion policies and dynamic of growth in the South East Mediterranean countries (In French),"
Cahiers du GREThA
2007-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marouane ALAYA (GREThA-GRES) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA-GRES) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "FDI Promotion policies and dynamic of growth in the South East Mediterranean countries (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2007-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Cost Economies for Washington State Hospital Services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 553-564, November.
- N. A. Phelps & R. J. Fallon & C. L. Williams, 2001. "Small Firms, Borrowed Size and the Urban-Rural Shift," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 613-624.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Spiegel, Mark M., 1997.
"Does State Economic Development Spending Increase Manufacturing Employment?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-175, March.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Mark M. Spiegel, 1995. "Does state economic development spending increase manufacturing employment?," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "Regional foreign direct investment potential of the states within the US," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 306-322.
- Lee, Yoonsoo, 2008.
"Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 436-450, September.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2004. "Geographic redistribution of U.S. manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Working Paper 0415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2008. "Τοπική Οικονομκή Ανάπτυξη, Ιδιαίτερα Χαρακτηριστικά Πόλεων, Πολιτικές Ανάπτυξης Και Ανταγωνιστικότητα Επιχ," MPRA Paper 41609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cader, Hanas A. & Leatherman, John C., 2008. "Geography of Employment and Establishment Dynamics in Information Technology and E-Commerce Industries," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1).
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2000. "The Location Of Food Manufacturing Plant Investments In Corn Belt Counties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2005. "Beggar thy neighbor? the in-state vs. out-of-state impact of state R&D tax credits," Working Paper Series 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.