The income elasticity of demand for single-family owner-occupied housing: An empirical reconciliation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell Taylor, 2009.
"Earnings Functions When Wages and Prices Vary by Location,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 21-47, 01.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2007. "Earnings functions when wages and prices vary by location," Working Papers 2007-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Cynthia Holmes, 2014. "Bubble, Bubble ¡V Is there House Price Trouble -- in Canada?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 109-135.
- Carol Rapaport, 1996. "Housing demand and community choice: an empirical analysis," Staff Reports 16, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Hansson Brusewitz, Urban, 1998. "Self-Selectivity and Kinked Budget Constraints: The Demand for Housing in Sweden," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 243-273, September.
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1998. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," NBER Working Papers 6822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2007. "Consumer and investment demand for manufactured housing units," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 59-71, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.