The flypaper effect and the deadweight loss from taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Aragon, 2009. "The Flypaper Effect Revisited," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 004, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pablo Acosta, 2010. "The “flypaper effect” in presence of spatial interdependence: evidence from Argentinean municipalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 453-466, June.
- Dahlby, Bev & Rodden, Jonathan & Wilson, Sam, 2009. "A Median Voter Model of the Vertical Fiscal Gap," Working Papers 2009-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- John Roemer & Selva Demiralp & Holly Liu & Jeffrey Williams, 2003.
"The 'Flypaper Effect' is not an anomaly,"
04, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Singhal, Monica, 2008.
"Special interest groups and the allocation of public funds,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 548-564, April.
- Monica Singhal, 2006. "Special Interest Groups and the Allocation of Public Funds," NBER Working Papers 12037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singhal, Monica, 2006. "Special Interest Groups and the Allocation of Public Funds," Working Paper Series rwp06-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1989. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bev Dahlby & Ergete Ferede, 2012. "The Stimulative Effects of Intergovernmental Grants and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 3863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brian Knight, 2002. "Endogenous Federal Grants and Crowd-out of State Government Spending: Theory and Evidence from the Federal Highway Aid Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Strumpf, Koleman S., 1998. "A predictive index for the flypaper effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 389-412, September.
- Bev Dahlby, 2011.
"The marginal cost of public funds and the flypaper effect,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 304-321, June.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and the Flypaper Effect," Working Papers 2009-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2010.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2006. "Political Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 12653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.