Economies of scope and economies of agglomeration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2011. "What Causes Agglomeration? â€“ Policy or Infrastructure â€“ A Study of Indian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers id:4473, eSocialSciences.
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 2007. "Agglomeration, opportunism, and the organization of production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-75, July.
- Ulrich Wagner & Christopher Timmins, 2009.
"Agglomeration Effects in Foreign Direct Investment and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 231-256, June.
- Ulrich J. Wagner & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "Agglomeration Effects in Foreign Direct Investment and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Working Papers 10-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Brookfield, 2008. "Firm Clustering and Specialization: A Study of Taiwan’s Machine Tool Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 405-422, April.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Richard Kneller & Edward Manderson, .
"Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?,"
09/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Edward Manderson & Richard Kneller, 2012. "Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 317-352, March.
- Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2013.
"Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: The case of Kibs in the metropolitan region of Milan,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 360-363.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Claudio Lupi, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: the case of Kibs in the Metropolitan Region of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1202, Public policies and local development.
- Kerstin Press, 2006. "Divide to conquer? The Silicon Valley - Boston 128 case revisited," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0610, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2006.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011. "Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration in KIBS: evidence from the metropolitan area of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1105, Public policies and local development.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Emilio Alvarez-Suescun, 2010. "Geographical Agglomeration as an Alternative to Vertical Integration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 373-389, June.
- Li, Ben & Lu, Yi, 2009. "Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration: Evidence from China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 294-304, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.