Trade negotiations within the GATT/WTO framework: A survey of successes and failures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 31 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Multilateral trade negotiations Tariffs Nontariff distortions GATT/WTO Breakdowns in negotiations Recommendations to reduce breakdowns;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010.
"The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0973, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2011. "The ‘emulator effect’ of the Uruguay round on US regionalism," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 11111, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Winchester, Niven, 2009. "Is there a dirty little secret? Non-tariff barriers and the gains from trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 819-834, November.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2012. "The ‘Emulator Effect’ Of The Uruguay Round On United States Regionalism," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 51, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.