Medium-Term Financing Needs of the Independent States of the Former Soviet Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Uzan, Marc, 1992.
"The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt6kr8157r, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen and Marc Uzan., 1992. "The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union," Economics Working Papers 92-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Stanley Fischer, 1992. "Stabilization and Economic Reform in Russia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 77-126.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992.
"A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-63, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.