Taxpayer attitudes toward tax audit risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 8 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Cowell, 2003.
"Sticks and carrots,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Elffers, Henk & Hessing, Dick J., 1997. "Influencing the prospects of tax evasion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 289-304, April.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2002. "Experimental test of the prospect theory value function: A stochastic dominance approach," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 1058-1081, November.
- Kim, Chung Kweon, 2002. "Does fairness matter in tax reporting behavior?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 771-785, December.
- Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris & Schneider, Friedrich, 2003.
"Everyday representations of tax avoidance, tax evasion, and tax flight: Do legal differences matter?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 535-553, August.
- Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris & Schneider, Friedrich, 2001. "Everyday representations of tax avoidance, tax evasion, and tax flight: Do legal differences matter?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,43, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Friedrich Schneider & Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky, 2001. "Tax avoidance, tax evasion, and tax flight: Do legal differences matter?," Economics working papers 2001-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Edwards, Kimberley D., 1996. "Prospect theory: A literature review," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 19-38.
- Luigi Mittone, 2002. "Individual styles of tax evasion: an experimental study," CEEL Working Papers 0202, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lozza, Edoardo & Carrera, Sonia & Bosio, A. Claudio, 2010. "Perceptions and outcomes of a fiscal bonus: Framing effects on evaluations and usage intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 400-404, June.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Copeland, Phyllis V. & Cuccia, Andrew D., 2002. "Multiple Determinants of Framing Referents in Tax Reporting and Compliance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 499-526, May.
- Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky, . "Steuermoral und Steuerhinterziehung," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- גדעון יניב, 1998. "מקדמות מס והשתמטות ממס: ניתוח של רצוינאליות מוגבלת (באנגלית)," Working Papers 359, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Kuhberger, Anton, 1998. "The Influence of Framing on Risky Decisions: A Meta-analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 23-55, July.
- Luigi Mittone, 1997. "Subjective versus objective probability: results from seven experiments on fiscal evasion," CEEL Working Papers 9704, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris, 2001. "Tax compliance within the context of gain and loss situations, expected and current asset position, and profession," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 173-194, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.