Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 26 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soman, Sethuram & Misgna, Girmay & Kraft, Steven E. & Lant, Chris & Beaulieu, Jeffrey R., 2008. "An Agent-Based Model of Multifunctional Agricultural Landscape Using Genetic Algorithms," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6142, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adam Reimer & Aaron Thompson & Linda Prokopy, 2012. "The multi-dimensional nature of environmental attitudes among farmers in Indiana: implications for conservation adoption," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 29-40, March.
- Jean McGuire & Lois Morton & Alicia Cast, 2013. "Reconstructing the good farmer identity: shifts in farmer identities and farm management practices to improve water quality," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Reed, L.L. & Kleynhans, Theo E., 2009. "Agricultural land purchases for alternative uses â€“ evidence from two farming areas in the Western Cape province, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 48(3), September.
- Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2011. "Farmers adoption of integrated crop protection and organic farming: Do moral and social concerns matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1536-1545, June.
- Greiner, Romy & Patterson, Louisa & Miller, Owen, 2009. "Motivations, risk perceptions and adoption of conservation practices by farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(2-3), pages 86-104, February.
- Bjornlund, Henning & Nicol, Lorraine & Klein, K.K., 2007. "Challenges in implementing economic instruments to manage irrigation water on farms in southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 131-141, September.
- S. Wheeler & A. Zuo & H. Bjornlund & C. Lane Miller, 2012. "Selling the Farm Silver? Understanding Water Sales to the Australian Government," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 133-154, May.
- Chiara Calabrese1 & Stefan Mann1 & Michel Dumondel, 2012. "Patterns of occupational choice in the Swiss alpine labor market," Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 5(1), pages 31-54.
- Crase, Lin & Maybery, Darryl, 2003. "Personality, Objectives, Attitudes, Intentions and Behaviour: Modelling the Adoption of Current Recommended Practice by Farmers in the NSW Murray Catchment," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57855, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti, 2011. "Testing for Moral Hazard and Ranking Farms by Their Inclination to Collect Crop Damage Compensations," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114632, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Greiner, Romy & Miller, Owen & Patterson, Louisa, 2008. "The role of grazier motivations and risk attitudes in the adoption of grazing best management practices," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6002, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Barkley, Andrew P. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana & Kastens, Terry L., 2012. "The Motivation for Organic Grain Farming in the United States: Profits, Lifestyle, or the Environment?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.