Investment decisions and the theory of planned behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 14 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Franklin Casey, C. & Hodges, Alan & Rahmani, Mohammed, 1995. "Conservation technology adoption decisions and the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Bredahl, Lone, 2000. "Determinants of consumer attitudes and purchase intentions with regard to genetically modified foods - Results of a cross-national survey," MAPP Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre 69, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V., 2004. "A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 821-838, December.
- Ramus, Kim Bjarne & Grunert, Klaus G., 2004. "Consumersâ€™ Willingness To Buy Food Via The Internet: A Review Of The Litterature And A Model For Future Research," MAPP Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre 84, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Jackson, Elizabeth & Quaddus, Mohammed & Islam, Nazrul & Stanton, John & Hoque, Zohurul, 2007. "A Multi-Disciplinary Approach For Determining Adoption Of Agricultural Price Risk Management Strategies," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7985, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fiona Gibson & Michael Burton, 2014. "Salt or Sludge? Exploring Preferences for Potable Water Sources," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(3), pages 453-476, March.
- Sanz Blas Silvia & Ruiz MafÃ© Carla & PÃ©rez PÃ©rez Isabel, 2013. "Factores determinantes de la lealtad al proveedor de servicios turÃsticos online," ContadurÃa y AdministraciÃ³n:Revista Internacional, Accounting and Management: International Journal, vol. 58(2), pages 279-302, abril-jun.
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino, 2005. "Explaining choice option attractiveness by beliefs elicited by the laddering method," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 223-241, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.