Psychological, social and economic determinants of saving: comparing recurrent and total savings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 12 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Guérin, 2000. "Pratiques budgétaires des bénéficiaires de minima sociaux : capacités cognitives, vécu émotionnel de l’assistance et qualité des relations bancaires," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 58(3), pages 29-46.
- Elizabeth Whitaker & Janet Bokemeiner & Scott Loveridge, 2013. "Interactional Associations of Gender on Savings Behavior: Showing Gender’s Continued Influence on Economic Action," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 105-119, March.
- Lunt, Peter, 1996. "Discourses of savings," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 677-690, December.
- Otto, Annette, 2013. "Saving in childhood and adolescence: Insights from developmental psychology," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 8-18.
- Tatzel, Miriam, 2002. ""Money worlds" and well-being: An integration of money dispositions, materialism and price-related behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Furnham, Adrian, 1999. "The saving and spending habits of young people," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-697, December.
- Karlsson, Niklas & Dellgran, Peter & Klingander, Birgitta & Garling, Tommy, 2004. "Household consumption: Influences of aspiration level, social comparison, and money management," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 753-769, December.
- Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul, 2005. "The hierarchical structure of saving motives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Beverly, Sondra G. & Sherraden, Michael, 1999. "Institutional determinants of saving: implications for low-income households and public policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 457-473.
- Jain, Arvind K. & Joy, Annamma, 1997. "Money matters: An exploratory study of the socio-cultural context of consumption, saving, and investment patterns," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 649-675, November.
- Pierre Volle, 2007. "Les arbitrages budgétaires des consommateurs : bilan critique des connaissances et perspectives de recherche," Post-Print halshs-00164833, HAL.
- Han, Chang-Keun & Sherraden, Michael, 2009. "Do institutions really matter for saving among low-income households? A comparative approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 475-483, June.
- Fisher, Patti J. & Montalto, Catherine P., 2010. "Effect of saving motives and horizon on saving behaviors," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 92-105, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.