Expectations and Preferences for Sequences of Health and Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 67 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2006.
"Choosing Monetary Sequences: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2010. "Choosing monetary sequences: theory and experimental evidence," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 327-354, September.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2006. "Choosing Monetary Sequences: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEEL Working Papers 0601, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Sean Duffy & John Smith, 2013.
"Preference for increasing wages: How do people value various streams of income?,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(1), pages 74-90, January.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2010. "Preference for increasing wages: How do people value various streams of income?," MPRA Paper 23559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjon M. Van Der Pol & John A. Cairns, 2000. "Negative and zero time preference for health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 171-175.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2007. "Choice Over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 2993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Asenso-Boadi & Tim J. Peters & Joanna Coast, 2008. "Exploring differences in empirical time preference rates for health: an application of meta-regression," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 235-248.
- Matsumoto, Dawn & Peecher, Mark E. & Rich, Jay S., 2000. "Evaluations of Outcome Sequences," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 331-352, November.
- Hoelzl, Erik & Kamleitner, Bernadette & Kirchler, Erich, 2011. "Loan repayment plans as sequences of instalments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 621-631, August.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2012. "A test of independence of discounting from quality of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 22-34.
- Guyse, Jeffery L. & Keller, L. Robin & Eppel, Thomas, 2002. "Valuing Environmental Outcomes: Preferences for Constant or Improving Sequences," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 253-277, March.
- Smith, John, 2009. "Cognitive dissonance and the overtaking anomaly: Psychology in the principal-agent relationship," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 684-690, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.