Statistical inference using higher-order information
AbstractThis paper presents a class of minimum contrast estimators for stochastic processes with possible long-range dependence based on the information on higher-order spectral densities. The results on consistency and asymptotic normality of the proposed estimators are provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 98 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Shephard, 2002.
"Econometric analysis of realized volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 253-280.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Econometric analysis of realised volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models," Economics Papers 2001-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 05 Jul 2001.
- Gao, jiti & Anh, vo & Heyde, christopher, 1999.
"Statistical estimation of nonstationaryGaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency,"
11972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2001.
- Gao, Jiti & Anh, Vo & Heyde, Chris, 2002. "Statistical estimation of nonstationary Gaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 295-321, June.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Valery Buldygin & Frederic Utzet & Vladimir Zaiats, 2004. "Asymptotic Normality of Cross-correlogram Estimates of the Response Function," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Zhang, Hong-Ching & Shaman, Paul, 1991. "On the calculation of cumulants of estimators arising from a linear time series regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 135-150, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.