Edgeworth expansion in regression models
AbstractAsymptotic expansions for the standardized as well as the studentized least squares estimate in multiple linear regression models are obtained without assuming normal errors and under simple assumptions that are easy to check.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 35 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu, 2003. "Asymptotic expansion of the null distribution of test statistic for linear hypothesis in nonnormal linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 222-246, February.
- Ivanov, Alexander V. & Zwanzig, Silvelyn, 2002. "Saddlepoint Expansions in Linear Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 183-207, October.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2004.
"Bootstrap and Higher-Order Expansion Validity When Instruments May Be Weak,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2048, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2004. "Bootstrap and Higher-Order Expansion Validity When Instruments May Be Weak," NBER Technical Working Papers 0302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Porter, Jack R. & Suarez, Gustavo A., 2009. "Bootstrap validity for the score test when instruments may be weak," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 52-64, April.
- Robert Boik, 2008. "Accurate confidence intervals in regression analyses of non-normal data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 61-83, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.