Edgeworth expansion in regression models
AbstractAsymptotic expansions for the standardized as well as the studentized least squares estimate in multiple linear regression models are obtained without assuming normal errors and under simple assumptions that are easy to check.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 35 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Boik, 2008. "Accurate confidence intervals in regression analyses of non-normal data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Porter, Jack R. & Suarez, Gustavo A., 2009. "Bootstrap validity for the score test when instruments may be weak," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 52-64, April.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2004.
"Bootstrap and Higher-Order Expansion Validity When Instruments May Be Weak,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo J. Moreira & Jack R. Porter & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2004. "Bootstrap and Higher-Order Expansion Validity When Instruments May Be Weak," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2048, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ivanov, Alexander V. & Zwanzig, Silvelyn, 2002. "Saddlepoint Expansions in Linear Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 183-207, October.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu, 2003. "Asymptotic expansion of the null distribution of test statistic for linear hypothesis in nonnormal linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 222-246, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.