A limit theorem for the eigenvalues of product of two random matrices
AbstractThe existence of limit spectral distribution of the product of two independent random matrices is proved when the number of variables tends to infinity. One of the above matrices is the Wishart matrix and the other is a symmetric nonnegative definite matrix.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 13 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Thomas J. & Sun, Xiaoqian & Gallagher, Colin M., 2010. "A new test for sphericity of the covariance matrix for high dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2554-2570, November.
- Bai, Z.D. & Miao, Baiqi & Jin, Baisuo, 2007. "On limit theorem for the eigenvalues of product of two random matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 76-101, January.
- Olivier Ledoit & Sandrine Péché, 2009. "Eigenvectors of some large sample covariance matrices ensembles," IEW - Working Papers 407, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jin, Baisuo & Wang, Cheng & Miao, Baiqi & Lo Huang, Mong-Na, 2009. "Limiting spectral distribution of large-dimensional sample covariance matrices generated by VARMA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2112-2125, October.
- Robert, Christian Y. & Rosenbaum, Mathieu, 2010. "On the limiting spectral distribution of the covariance matrices of time-lagged processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2434-2451, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.