Liquidity and business investment: Evidence from dutch panel data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lizal, L., 1999.
"Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp147, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Lubomir Lizal, 1999. "Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 235, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubomir Lizal, 2001. "Does a Soft Macroeconomic Environment Induce Restructuring on the Microeconomic Level during the Transition Period? Evidence from Investment Behavior of Czech Enterprises," Development and Comp Systems 0012010, EconWPA.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Financial reform and information problems in capital markets: an empirical analysis of the Chilean experience, 1983-1992," Research Report 96C37, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1996.
"Finance constraints, liquidity, and investment spending: theoretical restrictions and international evidence,"
Research Working Paper
96-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 1997. "Finance Constraints, Liquidity, and Investment Spending: Theoretical Restrictions and International Evidence," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 185-207, June.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:90:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Ees, Hans & Kuper, Gerard H & Sterken, Elmer, 1997.
"Investment, Finance and the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing Sector,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 395-407, May.
- Hans van Ees & Gerard H. Kuper & Elmer Sterken ,, 1995. "Investment, finance and the business cycle: Evidence from the Dutch manufacturing sector," Working Papers 23, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Pr. D. Patrick Van Cayseele, 2002. "Investment, R&D and liquidity constraints," Working Paper Research 33, National Bank of Belgium.
- Bruinshoofd,W.Allard & Letterie,Wilko A., 2001. "Comovement of Sales, Retention Practice and Financing Constraints in Dutch Manufacturing," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Jong, A. de, 2001. "The Disciplining Role of Leverage in Dutch Firms," Discussion Paper 2001-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Kotaro Tsuru, 2000. "Finance and Growth: Some Theoretical Considerations and a Review of the Empirical Literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 228, OECD Publishing.
- Degryse, H. & de Jong, A., 2001. "Investment and Internal Finance: Asymmetric Information or Managerial Discretion?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-86-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Degryse, Hans & de Jong, Abe, 2006. "Investment and internal finance: Asymmetric information or managerial discretion?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 125-147, January.
- Mojon, Benoît & Kashyap, Anil K. & Angeloni, Ignazio & Terlizzese, Daniele, 2002. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area : Where Do We Stand?," Working Paper Series 0114, European Central Bank.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.