Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, P. & Yip, C.K., 1991. "Examining the Long-Run Effect of Money on Economic Growth," Papers 6-91-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004.
"Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003. "Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Blackburn, Keith & Hung, Victor T. Y. & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2000. "Research, Development and Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-206, April.
- Miao, Jianjun & Xie, Danyang, 2013. "Economic growth under money illusion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 84-103.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Wang, P. & Yip, C.K., 1993.
"Real Effects of Money and Welfare Costs of Inflation in an Endogenously Growing Economy with Transactions Costs,"
3-92-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "Real effects of money and welfare costs of inflation in an endogenously growing economy with transactions costs," Research Paper 9311, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Banerjee, Saumya S & Ghosh, Saibal, 1998. "Demand following and supply leading relationships: An empirical analysis for India," MPRA Paper 22443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2003. "'Soft' growth and the role of monetary policy in selecting the long-run equilibrium path," Working Papers 0306, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Education, Endogenous Human Capital, and Monetary Economic Growth with MIU Approach," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(2), pages 100-118, July.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, . "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.