An Evolving Diversity of Organizational Mode and Its Implications for Transitional Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2004.
"Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2003. "Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Masahiko Aoki, . "The Evolution of Organizational Conventions and Gains from Diversity," Working Papers 97032, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Robert & Freyssenet, Michel, 2002. "Entre innovations historiques et contraintes structurelles Eléments d'une théorie des modèles productifs," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0205, CEPREMAP.
- Arjan Keizer, 2011. "Flexibility in Japanese internal labour markets: The introduction of performance-related pay," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 573-594, September.
- Boyer, Robert, 1998. "Evolution des modèles productifs et hybridation : géographie, histoire et théorie," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9804, CEPREMAP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.