Economies of scope and shareholding of banks in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 5 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Budnevich & Helmut Franken & Ricardo Paredes, 2001. "Economías de Escala y Economías de Ámbito en el Sistema Bancario Chileno," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 93, Central Bank of Chile.
- Altunbas, Yener & Liu, Ming-Hau & Molyneux, Philip & Seth, Rama, 2000. "Efficiency and risk in Japanese banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1605-1628, October.
- Harimaya, Kozo, 2008. "Impact of nontraditional activities on scale and scope economies: A case study of Japanese regional banks," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 175-193, March.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2005.
"Consolidation, Scale Economics and Technological Change in Japanese Banking,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp878, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tadesse, Solomon, 2006. "Consolidation, scale economies and technological change in Japanese banking," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 425-445, December.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2005. "Consolidation, Scale Economies and Technological Change in Japanese Banking," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp747, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ang, James S. & Constand, Richard, 2002. "The portfolio behavior of Japanese corporations' stable shareholders," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 89-106, April.
- Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J. B., 2003. "Efficiency in Japanese banking: An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 891-917, May.
- McKillop, Donal G. & Glass, J. Colin & Morikawa, Yukio, 1996. "The composite cost function and efficiency in giant Japanese banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1651-1671, December.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Harimaya, Kozo, 2010. "Efficiency in the Japanese trust banking industry: A stochastic distance function approach," MPRA Paper 21381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.