Risk behavior and the determinants of bonus versus regular pay in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 5 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takao Kato, 2003.
"The Recent Transformation of Participatory Employment Practices in Japan,"
NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc,
in: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States, pages 39-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takao Kato, 2000. "The Recent Transformation of Participatory Employment Practices in Japan," NBER Working Papers 7965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kato, Takao & Lee, Ju Ho & Ryu, Jang-Soo, 2010. "The Productivity Effects of Profit Sharing, Employee Ownership, Stock Option and Team Incentive Plans: Evidence from Korean Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1998.
"The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data,"
9812003, EconWPA, revised 08 Dec 1998.
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1995. "The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_143, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nakamura, Masao & Hubler, Olaf, 1998. "The bonus share of flexible pay in Germany, Japan and the US: Some empirical regularities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 221-232, April.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2005.
"Executive pay in Japan: the role of bank-appointed monitors and the Main Bank relationship,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 371-394, August.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2001. "Executive Pay in Japan: The Role of Bank-Appointed Monitors and the Main Bank Relationship," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2001-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.