The intradaily exchange rate dynamics and monetary policies after the group of five agreement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988.
"Intraday yen/dollar exchange rate movements: news or noise?,"
Research Working Paper
88-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988. "Intraday Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate Movements: News or Noise?," NBER Working Papers 2703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kunio Okina & Juro Teranishi, 1988.
"News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
2683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito Takatoshi & Okina Kunio & Teranishi Juro, 1993. "News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schirm, David C., 1998. "Asymmetric impact of trade balance news on asset prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-100, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.