Temporary capital controls in a balance-of- payments crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garber, P.M. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1994.
"The Operation and Collapse of Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes,"
588, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Garber, Peter M. & Svensson, Lars E.O., 1995. "The operation and collapse of fixed exchange rate regimes," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 36, pages 1865-1911 Elsevier.
- Peter M. Garber & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1994. "The Operation and Collapse of Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 4971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Rajesh & Subramanian, Chetan, 2008.
"Temporary Stabilization with Capital Controls,"
Staff General Research Papers
12682, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dorsainvil, Kathleen, 2001. "The parallel market as a policy instrument in collapsing exchange rate regimes," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 27-43.
- Kitano, Shigeto, 2011.
"Capital controls and welfare,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 700-710.
- Alberto Alesina & Vittorio Grilli & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett, 1993.
"The Political Economy of Capital Controls,"
NBER Working Papers
4353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bacchetta, 1996. "Capital controls and the political discount: The Spanish experience in the late 1980s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 349-369, October.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "Models of Speculative Attacks and Crashes in International Capital Markets," CEIS Research Paper 245, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jul 2012.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.