Currency substitution under finance constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine, 2006.
"Endogenous Multiple Currencies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 245-262, February.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Eu-Wide Money And Currency Substitution,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 48-63, November.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "EU-wide money and currency substitution," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aarle, B. van & Budina, N., 1995. "Currency substitution in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper 1995-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003.
"Currency substitution and money demand in Euroland,"
NIPE Working Papers
11/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006. "Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, September.
- Melecky, M, 2007. "Currency Preferences in a Tri-Polar Model of Foreign Exchange," MPRA Paper 4186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Kingston & Martin Melecky, 2005.
"Currency preferences and the Australian dollar,"
- Vetlov, Igor, 2001. "Dollarization in Lithuania: An Econometric Approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar & Erdinc Telatar, 2012. "Investigating the Time Varying Nature of the Link between Inflation and Currency Substitution in the Turkish Economy," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20122, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.