Term premiums and the integration of the eurocurrency markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madura, J. & Wiley, M. K. & Zarruk, E. R., 1998. "Cointegration of term structure premiums across countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 393-412, November.
- Hans Dewachter & Konstantijn Maes & Kristien Smedts, 2003.
"Monetary unification and the price of risk: An unconditional analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 276-305, June.
- Hans Dewachter & Kristien Smedts & Konstantijn Maes, 2001. "Monetary Unification and the Price of Risk: An Unconditional Analysis," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0201, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Hans Dewachter & Kristien Smedts & Konstantijn Maes, 2001. "Monetary Unification and the Price of Risk: An Unconditional Analysis," International Economics Working Papers Series wpie006, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- David G. Barr & Richard Priestley, .
"Expected Returns, Risk, and the Integration of International Bond Markets,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
97-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Barr, David G. & Priestley, Richard, 2004. "Expected returns, risk and the integration of international bond markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-97, February.
- David Barr & Richard Priestley, . "Expected returns, risk and the integration of international bond markets," CERF Discussion Paper Series 97-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Drakos, Konstantinos, 2003. "The term structure of deviations from the interest parity," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-67, February.
- Tan Hock Ann, Albert & Alles, Lakshman, 2000. "An examination of causality and predictability between Australian domestic and offshore interest rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Wai-Chung Lo & Hung-Gay Fung & Morse, Joel N., 1995. "A note on Euroyen and domestic yen interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1309-1321, October.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas & Xanthakis, Emmanuel, 1997. "Integration of international capital markets: further evidence from EMS and non-EMS membership," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 277-287, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.