A note on the relational aspects of hospital market definitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaynor, Martin & Vogt, William B., 2000.
"Antitrust and competition in health care markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1405-1487
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, . "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E29, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 1999. "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 7112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2009. "Hospital Markets and the Effect of Competition on Quality," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee Mobley & H. E. Frech & Luc Anselin, 2009.
"Spatial Interaction, Spatial Multipliers and Hospital Competition,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17.
- Mobley, Lee R & Frech, Ted E & Anselin, Luc, 2008. "Spatial Interaction, Spatial Multipliers, and Hospital Competition," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4m8862hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Joy Grossman & Dwayne Banks, 1998. "Unrestricted Entry and Nonprice Competition: The Case of Technological Adoption in Hospitals," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 223-245.
- Rosella Levaggi & Roberto Zanola, 2004. "Patients' migration across regions: the case of Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1751-1757.
- Ana Xavier, . "Modelling the Demand for and Supply of Elective Surgery: A Duopoly Model," Discussion Papers 99/38, Department of Economics, University of York.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.