Optimal reimbursement health insurance and the theory of Ramsey taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lipszyc, Barbara & Marchand, Maurice, 1999. "Assurance-maladie : comment adapter les taux de remboursement aux dépenses individuelles de santé?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 447-473, mars-juin.
- Petretto, Alessandro, 1999. "Optimal social health insurance with supplementary private insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 727-745, December.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2008. "On international cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 301-312, December.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997.
"Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-32, September.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2002. "Commodity Taxation as Insurance Against Price Risk," Economics Series Working Papers 110, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Optimal quality, waits and charges in health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 663-674, May.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008.
"Ramsey waits: Allocating public health service resources when there is rationing by waiting,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1143-1154, September.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: Allocating Public Health Service Resources when there is Rationing by Waiting," Discussion Papers 07/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001.
"The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003. "The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Ellis, Randall P. & Manning, Willard G., 2007. "Optimal health insurance for prevention and treatment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1128-1150, December.
- F. Barigozzi, 2003. "Prices vs. Quantities in Health Insurance Reimbursement," Working Papers 499, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2010. "New estimates of the demand for physical and mental health treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 297-315.
- Francesca Barigozzi, 2004.
"Reimbursing Preventive Care,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(2), pages 165-186, December.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2006. "On insurance and the cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 293, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Smith, Peter C., 2005. "User charges and priority setting in health care: balancing equity and efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1018-1029, September.
- Maurice Marchand & Barbara Lipszyc, 1999. "Assurance-maladie : comment adapter les taux de remboursement aux dépenses individuelles de santé ?," CREPP Working Papers 9901, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Andres Romeu-Santana & Angel Marcos Vera-Hernndez, 2000.
"A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy Variable,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andr? Romeu-Santana & ?gel M. Vera-Hern?dez, . "A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy. Variable," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 452.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jacco Thijssen, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: A Computational Study on General Equilibrium Pricing of Derivative Securities," Discussion Papers 07/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Francesca Barigozzi, 2006. "Price vs. quantity in health insurance reimbursement," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 191-213, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.