Prospective and `cost-plus' medicaid reimbursement, excess medicaid demand, and the quality of nursing home care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Banks & Elliott Parker & Jeanne Wendel, 2001. "Strategic interaction among hospitals and nursing facilities: the efficiency effects of payment systems and vertical integration," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 119-134.
- Paul J. Gertler, 1989. "Medicaid and the Cost of Improving Access to Nursing Home Care," NBER Working Papers 2851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2003.
in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 15-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul J. Gertler & Donald M. Waldman, 1990. "Quality Adjusted Cost Functions," NBER Working Papers 3567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George M. Holmes, . "The Effect of Charter School Competition on Traditional School Quality," Working Papers 0107, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- R. Konetzka & Edward Norton & Sally Stearns, 2006. "Medicare payment changes and nursing home quality: effects on long-stay residents," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Haizhen Lin, 2010. "Do Minimum Quality Standards Improve Quality? A Case Study of the Nursing Home Industry," Working Papers 2010-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Cohen, Joel W. & Spector, William D., 1996. "The effect of Medicaid reimbursement on quality of care in nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 23-48, February.
- Grabowski, David C., 2001. "Medicaid reimbursement and the quality of nursing home care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-569, July.
- Grabowski, David C. & Hirth, Richard A., 2003. "Competitive spillovers across non-profit and for-profit nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.