Editorial: A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007.
"Health insurance status and physician-induced demand for medical services in Germany: new evidence from combined district and individual level data,"
MEA discussion paper series
07119, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 689, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 8, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008.
"Policy Analysis in the Health-Services Market: Accounting for Quality and Quantity,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Maurus Rischatsch & Peter Zweifel, 2013. "What do physicians dislike about managed care? Evidence from a choice experiment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 601-613, August.
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," IZA Discussion Papers 2727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evans, R.G. & Culyer, A.J., 1995.
"Mark Pauly on Welfare Economics: Normative Rabbits from Positive Hats,"
Centre for Health Services and Policy Research
95:5r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Culyer, Anthony J. & Evans, Robert G., 1996. "Mark Pauly on welfare economics: Normative rabbits from positive hats," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 243-251, April.
- Bakker, Frank M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2000. "Deductibles in health insurance: can the actuarially fair premium reduction exceed the deductible?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-141, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00305309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yip, Winnie C., 1998. "Physician response to Medicare fee reductions: changes in the volume of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgeries in the Medicare and private sectors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 675-699, December.
- Peter Zweifel & Maurus Rischatsch & Angelika Braendle, 2009. "GPs' preferences: What price fee-for-service?," SOI - Working Papers 0910, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Stéphane Jacobzone & Lise Rochaix, 1997. "L'hypothèse de demande induite : un bilan économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 25-36.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.