Editorial: A re-examination of the meaning and importance of supplier-induced demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007.
"Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
689, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 8, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health insurance status and physician-induced demand for medical services in Germany: new evidence from combined district and individual level data," MEA discussion paper series 07119, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Culyer, Anthony J. & Evans, Robert G., 1996.
"Mark Pauly on welfare economics: Normative rabbits from positive hats,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 243-251, April.
- Evans, R.G. & Culyer, A.J., 1995. "Mark Pauly on Welfare Economics: Normative Rabbits from Positive Hats," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 95:5r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," IZA Discussion Papers 2727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bakker, Frank M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2000. "Deductibles in health insurance: can the actuarially fair premium reduction exceed the deductible?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Yip, Winnie C., 1998. "Physician response to Medicare fee reductions: changes in the volume of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgeries in the Medicare and private sectors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 675-699, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00305309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Jacobzone & Lise Rochaix, 1997. "L'hypothèse de demande induite : un bilan économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 25-36.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.