Delegated Monitoring and Bank Structure in a Finite Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2002. "Conduct in a Banking Monopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 221-238, May.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2011.
"Revenue diversification in emerging market banks: implications for financial performance,"
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "Revenue diversification in emerging market banks: implications for financial performance," CEPN Working Papers hal-00598136, HAL.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2006.
"The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2006_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2006. "The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 107, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andrew Winton, 1999. "Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket? Diversification and Specialization in Lending," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005.
"Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity,"
Working Paper Series
182, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Elena Carletti & Philipp Hartman & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition, and liquidity," Proceedings 854, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," Working Paper Series 0292, European Central Bank.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani, 2006.
"Multiple Banking Relationships And Over-Leverage In Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(s1), pages 78-92, 09.
- Valentina Meliciani & Stefania Cosci, 2005. "Multiple banking Relationships and Over-Leverage in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 1998.
"Intermediation and vertical integration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 500-523.
- Pedro Elosegui & Anne P. Villamil, 2007.
"Risky Banking and Credit Rationing,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(49), pages 33-64, October -.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2000. "New firm formation and industry growth - does having a market- or bank-based system matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2383, The World Bank.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & George G. Kaufman, 2003. "Banking relationships during financial distress: the evidence from Japan," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-18.
- Demid Golikov, 2005. "Financial Intermediary In Monetary Economics: An Excerpt," Macroeconomics 0510018, EconWPA.
- Margarita Samartín, 2004. "Algunos Temas Relevantes En La Teoría Bancaria," Documentos de Trabajo de EconomÃa de la Empresa db040403, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Foreclosures: relationship lending in the consumer market and its aftermath," Working Paper 0617, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.