Short-Horizon Return Reversals and the Bid-Ask Spread
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, Wilma & Huij, Joop & Zhou, Weili, 2012. "Another look at trading costs and short-term reversal profits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 371-382.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2007.
"Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks,"
Working Paper Series
2006-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2009. "Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 953-986, August.
- Chordia, Tarun & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Order Imbalance and Individual Stock Returns," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt34k8f3pv, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Shin S. Ikeda, 2013. "An Empirical Market Microstructure Analysis of the Implied Spread Cost in the Japanese Day-Ahead Electricity Market," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Klößner, Stefan & Becker, Martin & Friedmann, Ralph, 2012. "Modeling and measuring intraday overreaction of stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1152-1163.
- George Milunovich, 2004. "Modeling dependence structure in size-sorted portfolios: A Structural Multivariate GARCH Model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 55, Econometric Society.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti & Linnainmaa, Juhani T., 2012. "IQ, trading behavior, and performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 339-362.
- Wu, Yuliang & Li, Youwei, 2011. "Long-term return reversals--Value and growth or tax? UK evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 347-368, July.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008.
"Sur-réaction sur le marché tunisien des actions : une investigation empirique
[Overreaction on the Tunisian stock market: an empirical test]," MPRA Paper 26751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang Cai & Song Han & Dan Li, 2012. "Institutional herding in the corporate bond market," International Finance Discussion Papers 1071, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Samantha Kleinberg & Petter N. Kolm & Bud Mishra, 2010. "Investigating Causal Relationships in Stock Returns with Temporal Logic Based Methods," Papers 1006.1791, arXiv.org.
- Vuorenmaa, Tommi A., 2008. "Decimalization, Realized Volatility, and Market Microstructure Noise," MPRA Paper 8692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtar, Shumi & Faff, Robert & Oliver, Barry & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2012. "Stock salience and the asymmetric market effect of consumer sentiment news," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3289-3301.
- Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Lagged order flows and returns: A longer-term perspective," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 623-640, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.