Risk, managerial effort, and project choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Persons, John, 2007.
"Promotion Tournaments and Capital Rationing,"
6496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josh Lerner & Julie Wulf, 2007.
"Innovation and Incentives: Evidence from Corporate R&D,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 634-644, November.
- Josh Lerner & Julie Wulf, 2006. "Innovation and Incentives: Evidence from Corporate R&D," NBER Working Papers 11944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muurling, Rutger & Lehnert, Thorsten, 2004. "Option-based compensation: a survey," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 365-401.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1993.
"Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 459-482, December.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions," Finance 0411029, EconWPA.
- Bliss, Richard T. & Rosen, Richard J., 2001. "CEO compensation and bank mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 107-138, July.
- Kim, E. Han & Lu, Yao, 2011. "CEO ownership, external governance, and risk-taking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 272-292.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Titman, Sheridan, 1998.
"Pricing Strategy and Financial Policy,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 705-37.
- Rajgopal, Shivaram & Shevlin, Terry, 2002. "Empirical evidence on the relation between stock option compensation and risk taking," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-171, June.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1998. "The implications of risk management information systems for the organization of financial firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 632, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Shin, Jhinyoung, 2004. "Managerial risk-taking incentives, product market competition and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 391-401, April.
- Nohel, Tom & Todd, Steven, 2005. "Compensation for managers with career concerns: the role of stock options in optimal contracts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 229-251, March.
- Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard & Walker, Thomas, 2007. "How employee stock options and executive equity ownership affect long-term IPO operating performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 695-720, December.
- Low, Angie, 2009. "Managerial risk-taking behavior and equity-based compensation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 470-490, June.
- Mehran, Hamid, 1995. "Executive compensation structure, ownership, and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Shevlin, Terry, 2003. "Are executive stock options associated with future earnings?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 3-43, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.