Economies of scale and scope in French mutual funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estelle James & Gary Ferrier & James H. Smalhout & Dimitri Vittas, 2000.
"Mutual Funds and Institutional Investments -- What Is the Most Efficient Way to Set Up Individual Accounts in a Social Security System?,"
in: Administrative Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 77-136
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estelle James & Gary Ferrier & James Smalhout & Dimitri Vittas, 1999. "Mutual Funds and Institutional Investments: What is the Most Efficient Way to Set Up Individual Accounts in a Social Security System?," NBER Working Papers 7049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James, Estelle & Ferrier, Gary & Smalhout, James & Vittas, Dimitri, 1999. "Mutual funds and institutional investments - what is the most efficient way to set up individual accounts in a social security system?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2099, The World Bank.
- Amporn SOONGSWANG & Yosawee SANOHDONTREE, 2011. "Equity Mutual Fund: Performances, Persistence and Fund Rankings," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 27, October.
- E. Philip Davis, 2002. "Le secteur européen de la gestion des pensions," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 68(4), pages 229-255.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Otten, Roger, 2011. "Emerging market mutual fund performance: Evidence for Poland," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 118-130, August.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku, 2000.
"Are Expansions Cost Effective for Stock Exchanges? A Global Perspective,"
Research Discussion Papers
20/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku, 2001. "Are expansions cost effective for stock exchanges? A global perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2339-2366, December.
- Samira Ben Belgacem & Slaheddine Hellara, 2011. "Predicting Tunisian mutual fund performance using dynamic panel data model," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 208-225, May.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Superannuation Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201015, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Jong-Kun Lee & Biaggio Bossone, 2002. "In Finance, Size Matters," IMF Working Papers 02/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Resti, Andrea, 1997. "Evaluating the cost-efficiency of the Italian Banking System: What can be learned from the joint application of parametric and non-parametric techniques," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 221-250, February.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004. "The Bank Bias: Segmentation of French Fund Families," Working papers 107, Banque de France.
- Nicolaj Siggelkow, 1999. "Expense Shifting: An Empirical Study of Agency Costs in the Mutual Fund Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Otten, Rogér & Schweitzer, Mark, 2002. "A comparison between the European and the U.S. mutual fund industry," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20511, Maastricht University.
- Bauer, R.M.M.J. & Cremers, K.J.M. & Frehen, R.G.P., 2010. "Pension Fund Performance and Costs: Small is Beautiful," MPRA Paper 23556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Tufano, Peter, 2005. "Explaining the size of the mutual fund industry around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 145-185, October.
- Christensen, Michael, 2005. "Danish Mutual Fund Performance - Selectivity, Market Timing and Persistence," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2005-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Christensen, Michael, 2003. "Evaluating Danish Mutual Fund Performance," Finance Working Papers 03-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Dean Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2002. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: a review of the international evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dean Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2002. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: a review of the international evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 464, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Susan E.K. Christoffersen, 2000. "Fee Waivers in Money Market Mutual Funds," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-46, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2003. "Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 617-632, December.
- Mafoua, Edouard, 2002. "Economies Of Scope And Scale Of Multi-Product U.S. Cash Grain Farms: A Flexible Fixed-Cost Quadratic (Ffcq) Model Analysis," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19734, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lang, Gunnar & Köhler, Matthias, 2011. "How does the domiciliation decision affect mutual fund fees?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.