Admissible uncertainty in the intertemporal asset pricing model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Niemann & Caren Sureth, 2002. "Taxation under Uncertainty – Problems of Dynamic Programming and Contingent Claims Analysis in Real Option Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nitzan Weiss, 1984. "Reply to a Paradigmatic Comment: Capital Markets, Output, and the Demand for Inputs under Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 79-85, Jan-Mar.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1992.
"Maximizing predictability in the stock and bond markets,"
3450-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lo, Andrew W. & Mackinlay, A. Craig, 1997. "Maximizing Predictability In The Stock And Bond Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 102-134, January.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1995. "Maximizing Predictability in the Stock and Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 5027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1987.
"Stock Returns and the Term Structure,"
3207699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "The practice of estimating the term structure of discount rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-234.
- Ligon, James A. & Cather, David A., 1997. "The informational value of insurance purchases: Evidence from the property-liability insurance market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1016, July.
- Arthur Havenner & Thomas Hazlett & Zhiqiang Leng, 2001. "The Effects of Rate Regulation on Mean Returns and Non-Diversifiable Risk: The Case of Cable Television," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-164, September.
- Schosser, Josef, 2008. "Bewertung ohne "Kapitalkosten": Ein arbitragetheoretischer Ansatz zu Unternehmenswert, Kapitalstruktur und persönlicher Besteuerung," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 13, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Yulei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2009. "Social Status, the Spirit of Capitalism, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Stochastic Production Economies," CEMA Working Papers 372, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Louis K. C. Chan & Jason Karceski & Josef Lakonishok, 1997. "The Risk and Return from Factors," NBER Working Papers 6098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.