Financial leverage clienteles : Theory and evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Grier & Paul Strebel, 1980. "An Implicit Clientele Test of the Relationship between Taxation and Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 0481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suret, Jean-Marc & Gagnon, Jean-Marie, 1991. "Taux implicite d’impôt et détachement du dividende," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(4), pages 482-498, dÃ©cembre.
- Marc C. Chopin & Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor, 1995. "An Empirical Examination of Compensation of REIT Managers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 263-278.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1980. "Taxes and Corporate Capital Structure in an Incomplete Market," NBER Working Papers 0594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, C., 1999. "Miller's Equilibrium and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-373, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Lemma W. Senbet & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1984. "Capital Structure Equilibrium under Incomplete Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 0747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.