On the optimality of international capital market integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mo, Henry & Wu, Liuren, 2007. "International capital asset pricing: Evidence from options," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 465-498, September.
- Singh, Ajit, 1995. "Emerging markets, industrialisation and economic development," MPRA Paper 54985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Janakiramanan, S., 1998. "International ownership structure and the firm value," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 149-171.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Openness and the market friendly approach to development: Learning the right lessons from development experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1811-1823, December.
- Singh, Ajit, 1995. "'Openness' and the 'Market Friendly' approach to development: learning the right lessons from development experience," MPRA Paper 54988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2005.
"The Limits of Financial Globalization,"
Working Paper Series
2005-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Lee, Khang Min & Moyen, Nathalie, 2006. "Optimal liberalization of financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1319-1335, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.