Necessary and sufficient conditions for existence of an optimal portfolio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dana, R.A. & Le Van, C., 2010.
"Overlapping risk adjusted sets of priors and the existence of efficient allocations and equilibria with short-selling,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2186-2202, November.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Cuong Le Van, 2010. "Overlapping risk adjusted sets of priors and the existence of efficient allocations and equilibria with short-selling," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00470670, HAL.
- Le Van, Cuong & Dana, Rose-Anne, 2010. "Overlapping Risk Adjusted Sets of Priors and the Existence of Efficient Allocations and Equilibria with Short-Selling," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5045, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1996.
"On the different notions of arbitrage and existence of equilibrium,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, Francois, 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 169-193, July.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Le Van, Cuong & Magnien, François, 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6228, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dana, R.-A. & Le Van, C. & Magnien, F., 1999. "On the Different Notions of Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 1999.34, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bentley W. MacLeod, 2003.
"Optimal Contracting with Subjective Evaluation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 216-240, March.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller & Philipp Weinschenk, 2008. "The Optimality of Simple Contracts: Moral Hazard and Loss Aversion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hildreth, Clifford & Kislev, Yoav, 1980. "A Model Of Yield Variability And Price Effect," Staff Papers 13755, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bartling, Björn & Siemens, Ferdinand von, 2006.
"The Intensity of Incentives in Firms and Markets: Moral Hazard with Envious Agents,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
913, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bartling, Björn & von Siemens, Ferdinand A., 2010. "The intensity of incentives in firms and markets: Moral hazard with envious agents," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 598-607, June.
- Bartling, Björn & Siemens, Ferdinand von, 2006. "The Intensity of Incentives in Firms and Markets: Moral Hazard with Envious Agents," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 115, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1991. "Renegotiation of Sales Contracts under Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 950, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1996. "Arbitrage and asset prices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-208, June.
- John Quiggin, 2001. "Production under Uncertainty and Choice under Uncertainty in the Emergence of Generalized Expected Utility Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-144, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.