Discrete Pricing and the Design of Dealership Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 71 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Field, Jonathan & Large, Jeremy, 2008. "Pro-rata matching and one-tick futures markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/40, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ronen, Tavy & Weaver, Daniel G., 2001. "'Teenies' anyone?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-260, June.
- Jeremy Large, 2006.
"A Market-Clearing Role for Inefficiency on a Limit Order Book,"
2006-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Large, Jeremy, 2009. "A market-clearing role for inefficiency on a limit order book," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 102-117, January.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth, 2000.
"Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-149, April.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, . "Eighths, Sixteenths and Market Depth: Changes in Tick Size and Liquidity Provision on the NYSE," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joel Hasbrouck, 1998. "Security Bid/Ask Dynamics with Discreteness and Clustering: Simple Strategies for Modeling and Estimation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-042, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Sandro Brusco & Matthew O. Jackson, 1997.
"The Optimal Design of a Market,"
- Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 1993.
"Intraday Trade in Dealership Markets,"
852, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kadan, Ohad, 2006. "So who gains from a small tick size?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 32-66, January.
- Moez Bennouri, 2003. "Auction versus Dealership Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-67, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.