Discrete Pricing and the Design of Dealership Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 71 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kadan, Ohad, 2006. "So who gains from a small tick size?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 32-66, January.
- Michael A. Goldstein & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, .
"Eighths, Sixteenths and Market Depth: Changes in Tick Size and Liquidity Provision on the NYSE,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
14-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & A. Kavajecz, Kenneth, 2000. "Eighths, sixteenths, and market depth: changes in tick size and liquidity provision on the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-149, April.
- Sandro Brusco & Matthew O. Jackson, 1997.
"The Optimal Design of a Market,"
- Moez Bennouri, 2003. "Auction versus Dealership Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-67, CIRANO.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1999.
"Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority, and Quote Dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 141-173, July.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1997. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority and Quote Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tito Cordella & Thierry Foucault, 1996. "Minimum price variations, time priority and quotes dynamics," Economics Working Papers 182, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 2002.
"Intraday trade in dealership markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1697-1732, October.
- Dan Bernhardt & Eric Hughson, 1991. "Intraday Trade in Dealership Markets," Working Papers 841, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 1993. "Intraday Trade in Dealership Markets," Working Papers 852, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Thomas Gehrig & Matthew Jackson, 1994.
"Bid-Ask Spreads with Indirect Competition Among Specialists,"
1107, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Jackson, Matthew, 1998. "Bid-ask spreads with indirect competition among specialists," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 89-119, April.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Jackson, Matthew O., 1997. "Bid-Ask Spreads with Indirect Competition among Specialists," CEPR Discussion Papers 1648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Field, Jonathan & Large, Jeremy, 2008. "Pro-rata matching and one-tick futures markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/40, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ronen, Tavy & Weaver, Daniel G., 2001. "'Teenies' anyone?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-260, June.
- Jeremy Large, 2006.
"A Market-Clearing Role for Inefficiency on a Limit Order Book,"
2006-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Large, Jeremy, 2009. "A market-clearing role for inefficiency on a limit order book," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 102-117, January.
- Joel Hasbrouck, 1998. "Security Bid/Ask Dynamics with Discreteness and Clustering: Simple Strategies for Modeling and Estimation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-042, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.