A simple majority rule on the distribution of income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010.
"Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods,"
10.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., . "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2298, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," CORE Discussion Papers 2010080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," Working Papers 2010-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Klor, Esteban F. & Shayo, Moses, 2010.
"Social identity and preferences over redistribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 269-278, April.
- Klor, Esteban F & Shayo, Moses, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences over Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. P. A. Brown, 1985.
"The fairness of discounting: a majority rule approach,"
8505, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- S. Brown, 1987. "The fairness of discounting: A majority rule approach," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 215-226, October.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & Klor, Esteban F., 2003.
"Representative democracy and marginal rate progressive income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1137-1164, May.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & Klor, Esteban F., 2003. "Representative democracy and marginal rate progressive income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2339-2366, September.
- Daniel E. Ingberman & Robert P. Inman, 1987. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald Kramer, 1983. "Is there a demand for progressivity?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 223-228, January.
- Donald Campbell, 1975. "Income distribution under majority rule and alternative taxation criteria," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 23-35, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.