Commission-Revenue Maximization in a General Equilibrium Model of Asset Creation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 65 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "A general equilibrium analysis of strategic arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 923-952, December.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ohashi, Kazuhiko, 1997. "Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 448-465, June.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1997.
Economics Working Papers
223, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
- Marc Oliver Bettzuege & Thorsten Hens, . "An Evolutionary Approach to Financial Innovation," IEW - Working Papers 035, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Instefjord, Norvald, 2006. "Forecasting risk, informed speculation, and financial innovation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.