The last shall be first: Efficient constraints on foreign borrowing in a model of endogenous growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 58 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Economic Growth and (Re-)Distributive Policies in a Non-cooperative World,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Economic growth and (re-)distributive policies in a non-cooperative world," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 25541, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- repec:dar:vpaper:25541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998.
"Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000. "Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Berthold Wigger, 2005. "Public Debt, Human Capital Formation, and Dynamic Inefficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 47-59, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.