The last shall be first: Efficient constraints on foreign borrowing in a model of endogenous growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 58 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006.
"Economic growth and (re-)distributive policies in a non-cooperative world,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
25541, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Günther Rehme, 2007. "Economic Growth and (Re-)Distributive Policies in a Non-cooperative World," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000.
"Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:dar:vpaper:25541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berthold Wigger, 2005. "Public Debt, Human Capital Formation, and Dynamic Inefficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 47-59, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.