Additively separable representations on non-convex sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak, 1999.
"Decomposable Choice Under Uncertainty,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1207, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Segal, Uzi & Sobel, Joel, 2000.
"Min, Max, and Sum,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt8ms3g4t1, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Uzi Segal & Joel Sobel, 1999.
"Tit for Tat: Foundations of Preferences for Reciprocity in Strategic Settings,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9905, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Segal, Uzi & Sobel, Joel, 2007. "Tit for tat: Foundations of preferences for reciprocity in strategic settings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 197-216, September.
- Segal, Uzi & Sobel, Joel, 1999. "Tit for Tat: Foundations of Preferences for Reciprocity in Strategic Settings," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9xf8836g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2000. "An extension of a theorem of von Neumann and Morgenstern with an application to social choice theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 315-327, November.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," MPRA Paper 42515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.