A benchmark for comparative dynamics and determinacy in overlapping-generations economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Manuel S., 2004. "Simulation-based estimation of dynamic models with continuous equilibrium solutions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 465-491, June.
- Manuel S. Santos, 2003. "Simulation-Based Estimation Of Dynamic Models With Continuous Equilibrium Solutions," Economics Working Papers we034716, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004.
"Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle, 2009. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model: Existence and dynamics," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Santos, Manuel S., . "Simulation-based estimation of dynamic models with continuous equilibrium solutions," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/298, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Marie Bessec, 2004.
"Démographie et fluctuations économiques,"
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto & Horst, Ulrich & Ozgur, Onur, 2006. "Rational expectations equilibria of economies with local interactions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 74-116, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.