A benchmark for comparative dynamics and determinacy in overlapping-generations economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Marie Bessec, 2004.
"Démographie et fluctuations économiques,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(3), pages 429-437.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Marie Bessec, 2004. "Démographie et fluctuations économiques," Post-Print hal-00630246, HAL.
- Augeraud-Veron, Emmanuelle & D'Albis, Hippolyte & Bessec, Marie, 2004. "Démographie et fluctuations économiques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12207, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, 2012.
"Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth,"
WP2012/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2012.
- Jean-François Mertens & Anna Rubinchik, 2013. "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 537-595, November.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Equilibria in an overlapping generations model with transfer policies and exogenous growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2012032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004.
"Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Manuel S. Santos, 2003. "Simulation-Based Estimation Of Dynamic Models With Continuous Equilibrium Solutions," Economics Working Papers we034716, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto & Horst, Ulrich & Ozgur, Onur, 2006. "Rational expectations equilibria of economies with local interactions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 74-116, March.
- Santos, Manuel S., 2004. "Simulation-based estimation of dynamic models with continuous equilibrium solutions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 465-491, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.