The consistency of welfare judgments with a representative consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, . "The consistency of welfare judgements with a representative consumer," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 87, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012.
"Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," Discussion Paper 2011-143, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Crawford, Ian & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," IZA Discussion Papers 6266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Chambers, Christopher P., .
"Inequality aversion and risk aversion,"
1300, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.