The consistency of welfare judgments with a representative consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, . "The consistency of welfare judgements with a representative consumer," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 87, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Chambers, Christopher P., .
"Inequality aversion and risk aversion,"
1300, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011.
"Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces11.36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," Discussion Paper 2011-143, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Crawford, Ian & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," IZA Discussion Papers 6266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.